Rockwood is proud to announce our 2015-2016 National Leading from the Inside Out (LIO) Yearlong Fellows.
Each year, Rockwood selects 24 nationally recognized leaders to participate in our transformative LIO Yearlong fellowship. Since 2003, this executive leadership program has emerged as one of the nation’s leading learning laboratories for experienced social change leaders.
National LIO Yearlong fellows must be nominated in order to apply for the fellowship, and the extensive selection process takes into account a great number of factors, including Rockwood’s commitment to build connections between leaders who are diverse in methodology, issue focus, geography, and personal experience and identity.
The 2015-2016 National LIO Yearlong Fellows are:
- Ana María Archila Gualy – Co-Executive Director, Center for Popular Democracy
- Deborah Axt – Co-Executive Director, Make the Road New York
- Fred Azcarate – Executive Director, USAction
- sujatha baliga – Vice President and Director, Restorative Justice Project, Impact Justice
- Rini Banerjee – Executive Director, Foundation for a Just Society
- Javier Benavidez – Executive Director, SouthWest Organizing Project
- Ellen Buchman – Executive Vice President, Field and Communications, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Nikki Fortunato Bas – Executive Director, Partnership for Working Families
- Jesse Graham – Executive Director, Maine People’s Alliance
- Sujatha Jesudason – Director, CoreAlign
- Cristina Jimenez – Co-founder & Managing Director, United We Dream Network
- Kierra Johnson – Executive Director, Unite for Reproductive and Gender Equity (URGE)
- Dawn Laguens – Executive Vice President/Chief Experience Officer, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Esther Lopez – Executive Vice President, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW)
- Aisha Moodie-Mills – President and Chief Executive Officer, Victory Fund and Institute
- Collin O’Mara – President & Chief Executive Officer, National Wildlife Federation
- Shelley Poticha – Director of Urban Solutions, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Kenneth Rigmaiden – General President, International Union of Painters and Allied Trades
- Eric Rodriguez – Vice President, National Council of La Raza
- David Segal – President & Chief Executive Officer, Demand Progress
- Ian Simmons – President, Foundation for Civic Leadership
- Michael Smith – Special Assistant to the President, My Brother’s Keeper, The White House: Office of Cabinet Affairs and My Brother’s Keeper
- Taren Stinebrickner-Kauffman – Executive Director, SumOfUs.org
- Michelle Tremillo – Deputy Director, Texas Organizing Project
- Vien Truong – National Director, Green For All
Please join us in congratulating our new Fellows!
Learn more about our Leading from the Inside Out (LIO) fellowship »