Rockwood is proud to announce the first cohort in our new Fellowship for Leaders in Reproductive Health, Rights, and Justice!
This fellowship will bring together 24 leaders from across the country to delve deeper into their leadership development, as well as build stronger, more enduring partnerships for greater impact within the reproductive health, rights, and justice movement.
Join us in congratulating our 2016 fellows:
- Aimee Thorne-Thomsen, Vice President for Strategic Partnerships, Advocates for Youth
- Amy Hagstrom Miller, Founder & CEO, Whole Woman’s Health
- Cherisse A. Scott, Founder & CEO, SisterReach
- Cindy Pearson, Executive Director, National Women’s Health Network
- Destiny Lopez, Co-Director, All* Above All
- Diana Lugo-Martinez, Senior Director of Community Engagement Programs, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health
- Jacqueline Ayers, Director of Legislative Affairs, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Janette Robinson Flint, Executive Director, Black Women for Wellness
- Jill Adams, Executive Director, Center for Reproductive Rights and Justice, University of California, Berkeley
- Karin Roland, Chief Campaigns Officer, UltraViolet
- Kate Cockrill, Executive Director, Sea Change Program
- Krystal Redman, Executive Director, SPARK Reproductive Justice Now!
- La’Tasha D. Mayes, Founder & Executive Director, New Voices for Reproductive Justice
- Malika Redmond, Executive Director, Women Engaged
- Megan Amundson, Executive Director, NARAL Pro-Choice Massachusetts
- Mia Kim Sullivan, Director, Civil Liberties & Public Policy
- Michelle Batchelor, Deputy Director, In Our Own Voice: National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda
- Monica Simpson, Executive Director, Sistersong
- Sabrina Andrus, Executive Director, Law Students for Reproductive Justice
- Shivana Jorawar, Federal Policy Director, National Abortion Federation
- Son Ah Yun, Deputy Director of Programs & Policy, National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum
- Tannia Esparza, Executive Director, Young Women United
- Yamani Hernandez, Executive Director, National Network of Abortion Funds
- Yong Chan Miller, Executive Director, SURGE Northwest
Learn more about our Fellowship for Leaders in Reproductive Health, Rights, and Justice.