We’re excited to announce that we have five Art of Leadership Trainings happening this fall on the East and West Coast, including a special training for Women in Racial Justice and Human Rights. You can view the schedule of trainings here.
If you’ve already been through the Art of Leadership (yay!), we have an Advanced Art of Leadership happening February 24-27, 2014 in Calistoga, CA.
If you’re visiting our blog for the first time (welcome!), the Art of Leadership is:
- A five-day intensive residential retreat that teaches powerful visioning, listening, speaking, presentation, team-building and feedback skills to emerging and established social change leaders.
- Taught in an intimate learning community, and limited to 24-30 emerging and longtime leaders who are working across a wide range of issues (e.g. climate change, human and civil rights, arts and cultural work).
- Led by nationally recognized thinkers, educators and activists who are experts at sharing in-depth insights and innovative leadership practices.
- All retreats are held in beautiful retreat settings in California and on the East Coast.
After the Art of Leadership Training, You Can Expect To:
- Articulate an inspiring and clear vision for your work.
- Deal more effectively with organizational and leadership challenges.
- Skillfully manage relationships to increase personal and organizational effectiveness.
- Build strong partnerships inside and outside your organization and community.
For more info, check out:
If you have questions about any of the upcoming trainings, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.