Lead Now: California
The ideal candidates for Rockwood’s Lead Now: California
- Are diverse in terms of race and ethnicity, sexuality, gender identity, organizational strategy, community/network strategy, change strategy and issue focus;
- Are currently “key influencers” who are positioned to demonstrate courageous and innovative ways to lead and work together;
- Are committed to building partnership and collaboration within the state of California, across sectors, issue areas, political and organizing orientation, and background;
- Possess a personal and professional readiness to learn new leadership skills;
- Commit to full participation in the program, including attendance at all three retreats, completing required pre-work, and engaging in coaching.
Nominate a Leader
The nomination process for this upcoming cohort has ended. Please check back for information regarding the next cohort.