Rockwood Leaders Fellowship Nominations
The ideal candidates for the Rockwood Leaders Fellowship:
- Are formerly incarcerated and willing to be identified as such;
- Live in California;
- Are committed to transforming the cultural stigma of criminal background and incarceration;
- Are oriented towards social change;
- Have engaged sufficiently in self-development work to thrive in a training attended by accomplished leaders;
- Possess a personal and professional readiness to learn new leadership skills;
- Represent a diversity of racial/ethnic communities;
- Can commit to full participation in the program, including –
- Full participation in both the five-day and three-day residential retreats.
- At least once a month peer coaching calls
- Completion of a 360-degree leadership assessment survey
- Two post-retreat evaluation surveys
- Timely response to Rockwood requests
Nominate a Leader
To nominate a leader for the Rockwood Leaders Fellowship, please complete the nomination survey. You will be asked to include the name, title, organization, email address, and a brief description of how the person meets the program’s criteria.
Nominations are due by 5:00 pm PT, Sunday, March 31, 2018. Rockwood will select applicants from the nomination pool to be invited to submit an application.