Please Note: Nominations for Resource Leaders closed August 1, 2018
The ideal candidates for this fellowship:
- work at a nonprofit organization where the top executive leader has been through a Rockwood Yearlong or Fellowship program;
- are supported by their organizational leadership, and specifically the top executive leader, to participate in the program;
- hold primary responsibilities to lead and manage fundraising/revenue generating for their organization;
- are a member of the senior or executive leadership team and participate in organizational decision making;
- can commit to full participation in the program, including attendance at two retreats, completing required pre-retreat work, engaging in peer coaching, and engaging in professional coaching;
- contribute to a cohort that represents a diversity of racial, ethnic, sexual, and gender identities, as well as diversity in geography and organizational strategy;
- possess a professional/personal readiness to learn new leadership skills.
Open nominations are now closed.