Leaders will apply as an organizational pair comprised of a senior leader and an emerging technology strategist:
- The senior organizational leader has decision-making authority within the organization to pursue collaborations across the organizations participating in the fellowship and to support the emerging technology strategist.
- The emerging technology strategist is a person of color who brings experience with using and building technology platforms.
The ideal candidates for this fellowship:
- Work in organizations that play a role in the U.S. progressive movement and/or technology sector and are building technology platforms towards social change;
- Possess a personal/professional readiness to learn new leadership skills;
- Represent a diversity of racial/ethnic communities, change strategies, and geographic foci;
- Can commit to full participation in the program, including attendance at two retreats, completing required pre-work, and engaging in peer coaching.
Organizations interested in participating in the Techquity Fellowship should contact Rockwood at firstname.lastname@example.org. Select organizations will be invited to submit two applications. Semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a phone interview. 24 leaders (12 pairs) will be accepted.