The Deep Listening Daily Practice Practice is a 30-day, self-guided training program developed by Rockwood co-founder Robert Gass, and specifically designed to help you enhance your listening skills and habits to improve the quality of all your relationships. Each day, you’ll receive e-mails with new practices for deep listening and learn how to integrate these practices into your daily life.
This program includes:
- DAILY EMAIL PRACTICES: 25 different practices, emailed to you daily, that will develop your capacity to listen deeply
- SELF-ASSESSMENT: Pre- and post-training self-assessment to track your growth
- TEXT REMINDERS: 2 daily text reminders to help you integrate practices into your daily activities
- LEARNING PARTNERS: Optional opportunity to take the journey with a learning partner
- PLUS: A 50-minute webinar with Rockwood CEO Darlene Nipper and Rockwood Co-Founder Robert Gass
Rockwood is committed to supporting leaders facing disproportionate and compounded devastation in this pandemic—specifically Black, Indigenous, Latinx, API/A, low-income, undocumented, disabled, LGBQTI+, and rural-based communities—so they can tap into their full power and resilience.
If you want to take part in this training but cost is an issue, please email email@example.com.
This training is currently sold out! Add your name to the waitlist here and be notified as soon as we offer this training again in the future.