How To Get There
- Nearby airports:
- Ground transportation:
What To Pack
Please leave your scented cosmetics at home to accommodate guests with allergies and sensitivities.
- comfortable clothes and rain gear, depending on the weather (there is no dress code for our trainings)
- sturdy, flat-soled shoes
- journal and/or book
- a portable media player full of upbeat music you love (for the party on the fourth evening)
- earplugs (in case you’re a light sleeper and your roommate happens to snore)
- an alarm clock
- water bottle
Additional Items To Bring
- All the meeting rooms can be accessed with a wheelchair.
- Dorms E and F have bars in the bathrooms and a ramp up between them.
- The dining room can be accessed from the top door to the upstairs or some one can roll outside on the patio from the main entry door.
- The restrooms in the community building have a handicap stall in each.
- The hot tub is accessible for people with mobility challenges via a lift.
- The campus lies on 194 acres of hilly terrain. There is a road and walking trail between the dormitories and the community building where meals are served. The road is lit at night for safe passage. It is a 5-10 minute walk to and from the dormitories and community building.