Rockwood is proud to announce the 2016 cohort of our Rockwood JustFilms Fellowship!
This fellowship will bring together 12 leaders working at the intersection of storytelling, film, and social change to learn powerful skills that will shift their capacity for leadership and collaboration. This cohort represents a wide range of established leaders in the film and digital storytelling sectors including: creative administrators, media impact producers, executive producers, filmmakers, thought leaders, and executive directors. Through two residential retreats, peer coaching sessions, and additional leadership support, they will have an opportunity to develop stronger working partnerships with each other and leaders of other social movements.
Join us in congratulating our 2016 fellows:
- Deborah S. Esquenazi, Documentary Director & Producer
- Patricia Finneran, Founder & CEO, Story Matters
- Christopher Hastings, Executive Producer & Editorial Manager of Content, World Channel at WGBH
- Maori Karmael Holmes, Artistic Director, BlackStar Film Festival & Director of Public Engagement, Institute of Contemporary Art
- Maura Minsky, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Scenarios USA
- Molly Murphy, Co-Director, Working Films
- Opeyemi Olukemi, Senior Director of Interactive Programs, Tribeca Film Institute
- Theo Rigby, Filmmaker & Storyteller
- Bernardo Ruiz, Documentary Filmmaker & Advocate for Independents, Quiet Pictures
- Lina Srivastava, Founder, CIEL & Co-Founder, Regarding Humanity
- Michèle Stephenson, Filmmaker, Rada Film Group
- Musa Syeed, Independent Filmmaker
Learn more about this cohort.