Rockwood is proud to announce our 2013-14 Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Advocacy Fellows.
Now in its sixth year, this intensive leadership program is designed to teach powerful visioning, listening, speaking, presentation, coaching, team-building and feedback skills to leaders engaged with advocacy and organizing for lesbian, gay, bisexual and queer equality and liberation. The program includes two 5-day residential retreats, professional and peer coaching sessions, and additional leadership support.
- Sasha Buchert, Transgender Law Center
- Rosana Cruz, Network Director, Applied Research Center
- Maria De La Cruz, Development Director, OutFront Minnesota and Co-Finance Director, Minnesotans United
- Elliott Fukui, Program Coordinator, TransJustice at The Audre Lorde Project
- Pooja Gehi, Esq. Director of Litigation and Advocacy, Sylvia Rivera Law Project (SRLP)
- Alison Gill, Government Affairs Director, The Trevor Project
- Jacinto J. Grant, Associate Director, The Attic Youth Center
- Jamee Greer, Organizing Director, Montana Human Rights Network
- Iimay Ho, Director of Operations and Finance, The Management Center
- Lourdes Ashley Hunter, Program Director, Resource Generation
- Key Jackson, Education Justice Program Manager, Gay Straight Alliance for Safe Schools (GSAFE)
- Alex Patchin McNeill, Executive Director, More Light Presbyterians
- Derrick McQueen, Ph.D. student in Homiletics and New Testament and Assistant Director of Community Partnerships, Center on African American Religion, Sexual Politics, and Social Justice
- Camaron Miyamoto, Coordinator of LGBT Student Services, University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
- Isa Noyola, Program Manager, LYRIC’s Sequoia Leadership Institute
- Lindsey O-Pries, Member Support Manager, National Network of Abortion Funds
- Rosa Yadira Ortiz, Development and Communications Manager, Western States Center
- Tobias Packer, Communications Coordinator for New Organizing in Florida, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East
- Miriam Zoila Pérez, Communications Director, Forward Together
- Nora Rasman, Collaborator, Maximize Good
- Michelle Sue Sherman, Celebrate LIFE, Native Youth Leadership Alliance (NYLA)
- Ilona Turner, Legal Director, Transgender Law Center
- Evangeline Weiss, Leadership Programs Director, National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Jace Woodrum, Director of Communications, Equality Federation
Please join us in congratulating our new Fellows!
For more information about the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Advocacy Fellowship, click here.