Calling all Rockwood alum!
We’re excited to announce that we have two Advanced Art of Leadership trainings happening on the East and West Coast in 2014. Leadership takes practice and ongoing learning. The Advanced Art of Leadership is designed for graduates of the Art of Leadership (like you!) to support your continual growth as a leader.
After the training, you can expect to:
- Create breakthroughs in your leadership to create more ease and effectiveness in your work.
- Increase your ability to work across differences, collaborate and build teams.
- Create a new relationship to power and responsibility in your life and in your organization.
- Identify and establish personal habits that support lifelong health and sustainability.
- Build long-lasting and meaningful relationships with leaders across the country within Rockwood’s Network.
If you apply for the East Coast October training by December 31, 2013, you’ll receive a 10% discount on training fees. Just enter the coupon code “POWER” on the registration form. We still have a few spaces left in the West Coast February Advanced Art of Leadership. The deadline to apply for the February training is December 1, 2013.
If you have questions about either of the programs, feel free to leave a comment below, or email training AT rockwoodleadership DOT org.